The Lead Manager
Need to set up your Real Geeks CRM and Drips System but don’t have the time? The RGSiteBuilder CRM team will set up your CRM and Drip Systems and get it ready for incoming leads from your website and marketing efforts, so you can focus on what you do best, SELLING HOUSES!
How Long Will The Process Take?
Once you have completed your initial signup form, your project will be started! One of our incredible CRM experts will build out your CRM within 5 business days. Your CRM experts will schedule a 1 hour, one-on-one Training call via Zoom that is convenient with your schedule. After your launch, feel free to reach out to the CRM experts, or the Real Geeks Support team, for any questions, comments, or changes along the way.
How Much Does This Service Cost?
- 1 Hour – CRM Setup – $80
- 1 Hour – Drip Setup – $80
- 1.5 Hour – CRM, Drip, eBlast Training – $120
Total – $280
What You Get!
- Completing your initial setup
- Importing your leads from a CSV or Excel Spreadsheet
- Creating quick and easy lead filters
- Updating Agent Details
- Adding Team Members
- Your Real Geeks CRM comes with 2 seats, by default. Additional team members will be $25 per user, per month.
- If you have a large team, check with your Account Manager about special Large Team pricing
- Connecting Team Members to available Agent Details Pages
- Creating Additional Agent Details pages by request, only
- Text Messaging
We will set up tailored Drip Campaigns for:
- Buyers Campaigns
- Sellers Campaigns
- Email Only Campaigns
- Text Only Campaigns
- Imported Leads Campaigns – Buyers
- Imported Leads Campaigns – Sellers
- CRM Walkthrough
- Super Saved Search
- Bulk Updates
- Team Management
- Email Integration
- Best Practices
- Drip walkthrough
- How to edit and manage
- Assigning/Unassigning Leads
- eBlast Training
- Sending out your first eBlast
- Tracking your eBlasts
You will have access to our CRM team members for questions, comments, and further training, as needed. Always feel free to reach out!
What we will need to get started
Real Geeks Username and Password
This needs to be an account that has Admin access privileges. You can’t just add us as a user on your site, that no longer works, we have too many clients under our account so the portal just times out!
Login Credentials for Integrations
These would be applications like Follow Up Boss, Gmail or Google Workspace, Mailchimp, etc…
Exported Leads List
You will need to Export your current leads from whatever CRM you have used in the past into a CSV file. Here is the support page that goes over this in detail.
Team Members Details
We will need a list of your agents – Names, Email addresses, Cell Phone #’s, and Headshots. Headshots need to be at least 300 px by 300 px and in either .jpg or .png format.
Your Real Geeks website MUST be LIVE
In order for us to setup your drip campaigns the site needs to be live and using the Real Geeks Name Servers. The Real Geeks Onboarding Team can help you set the site live on any domain you own.
Add the CRM Setup and Training to your cart, checkout and we will send you a form to gather everything we need: